Are you just getting started with social media marketing? Establishing a social media presence doesn’t have to be a daunting task.
Social Media Marketing Seminar lays out the roadmap as how to create a plan for success on three most popular platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
Unlike most courses and seminars out there, this seminar focus on most practical tips and techniques to provide you with highest leverage possible on these platforms. In fact, using these platform correctly, you have a giant marketing machine at your avail.
You will learn:
- How to choose which platform fits your target audience
- How to leverage these platforms to create massive traffic (both organic and paid traffic)
- How to establish a loyal base of followers that are ready to buy your products and services with credit card in hand
- How to utilize the behind the scene tools and apps they offer to get an insight about your market
- How to create multiple accounts each catering to specific niche without creating overlaps
- How to pick the perfect social media management tools
- Why is it crucial to not only have presence on these platforms but actively expand your social network on each platform
Who Benefits From This Seminar
- Business owners,
- Business Development Managers,
- Marketing Executives,
- Digital Marketers
- Sales people and business professionals
- People Looking for a new career with lots of opportunity
About Robert Dokhani
Robert Dokhani, founder of Web Insight Seminars, has over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur, business consultant, and online marketer. He knows that he can help you … because he’s been in your shoes!
To Robert, you are not just a client, you are a reflection of the ideals, struggles and dreams that he had when he started out. He can see your potential and wants to work with you to unlock it.
He was one of the pioneers in Silicon Valley back in early 1990s who saw the potential of internet to change our life and business forever. He has served as a board member for few technology companies in Silicon Valley such as Symantec, Norton, WebGain, Ebay, Citrix, and Cognizant Technology to mention a few. Likewise, he has consulted with many of 500 Fortune companies (P&G, Caterpillar, John Deere, Coca Cola, Mazda, L’Oreal, Starbucks, Alcoa, AT&T, and many more) during his career as management consultant.