Content Marketing is the name of the game when it comes to scaling your business’s marketing channels online. In fact, the brands that utilize content marketing save about $14 for every new customer they acquire.
This 4-hours seminar covers two pillars of content marketing: email marketing and blogging:
Email Marketing: Email marketing is one of the most important skills new business owners online need to learn in order to earn a steady stream of profits and if email isn’t already part of your marketing toolkit, it may be time to consider how it can help you grow your business. You will learn:
- How to set up an efficient auto-responder campaign
- How to boost your conversion rate with email marketing
- Why email marketing is still one of the best ways to earn consistent income online.
- How it can be automated, so you do the work once, but it will keep on earning for you over and over again.
Blogging and How to Monetize it: Blogs are outlets for creativity. Blogs influence people. Blogs are communication devices, educational resources and sources of entertainment. They connect people, spread ideas, foster friendships, sway political opinion and report news.
You will learn:
- Two distinct blogging models
- How you can jump on board the blogging bandwagon and get paid for writing about what you love
- How to implement methods of making money from the content you produce on your blog
- How to set up and maintain your blog fast and inexpensive
Who Benefits From This Seminar
- Business owners,
- Business Development Managers,
- Marketing Executives,
- Digital Marketers
- Sales people and business professionals
- People Looking for a new career with lots of opportunity
Robert Dokhani, founder of Web Insight Seminars, has over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur, business consultant, and online marketer. He knows that he can help you … because he’s been in your shoes!
To Robert, you are not just a client, you are a reflection of the ideals, struggles and dreams that he had when he started out. He can see your potential and wants to work with you to unlock it.
He was one of the pioneers in Silicon Valley back in early 1990s who saw the potential of internet to change our life and business forever. He has served as a board member for few technology companies in Silicon Valley such as Symantec, Norton, WebGain, Ebay, Citrix, and Cognizant Technology to mention a few. Likewise, he has consulted with many of 500 Fortune companies (P&G, Caterpillar, John Deere, Coca Cola, Mazda, L’Oreal, Starbucks, Alcoa, AT&T, and many more) during his career as management consultant.